1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? one m&m (it was pink, and how virtuous of me to have only one!)
2. Where was your profile picture taken? at an absolutely great restaurant in Florida, near one of the AFB, the name of which I can’t remember–what the fuck was the name of that place? Sorry, no can remember…
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? not even sure what it is….
4. Name someone who made you laugh today? my best friend Donna
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? somewhere around 11? sharing memories with my husband…
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? have you CHECKED my fb page? All I do is move somewhere else constantly!
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? only by my much loved husband!
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? they all live close to me depending where I happen to be at the moment…
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends? I believe most everyone wishes that was so, but if it was so great, why get a divorce in the first place?
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? and the lonely hearts club band?
11. When was the last time you cried really? when I scattered my brother’s cremains a month ago
12. Who took your profile picture? our friend Amanda
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? my heart daughter Dena–pregnant with her first child!
14. Was yesterday better than today? my life gets better and better every minute-
15. Can you live a day without TV? uh, yeah, so much!
16. Are you upset about anything? no way, no how–I love my life!
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? once again, just check out my “status” on fb for the last month….
18. Are you a bad influence? nah, not in a serious way, tho I do tend to have the mouth of a sailor on shore leave, and need to clean it up whenever I’m around old people, young people, and god-people…sigh…
19. Night out or night in? pretty much a night in person, especially in cold weather.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? my husband (do I sound obsessed?)
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? my husband’s dad, tho that was technically in the nursing home
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? that there is an “I Love Lucy” TV marathon tomorrow
23. How do you feel about your life right now? In love with life, in love with love!
24. Do you hate anyone? the anti-christ and his two bitches
25. If we were to look in your facebook in box, what would we find? dinner plans
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? unless you count chocolate and diet pepsi as a drug, and there are those nuts who do, then I’m clean…
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? perfect for the person who called me perfect….but, generally, I’d rather do without all that pressure…
28. What song is stuck in your head? “sitting on the top of the world” which is an idiot song, but as soon as I tried to zone in on what song was in my head, that popped in. Its going to be a long nite…
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? godalmighty, someone knocks on my window at ANYTIME of the night OR day, I’m hiding under the bed with my cell phone! Have you NOT seen the movies where someone checks out odd stuff like that, and they get KILLED?
30.Wanna have grandkids by the time you’re 50? already do-too late!
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow: I’m retired so all I have to do is sleep as late as I want, and then hit the stores for Valentine day sales (think chocolate), and thinking of starting my travel blog (Happily Homeless)
32. Do you think too much or too little? my brain has been described as a video on a loop-
33. Do you smile a lot? I smile constantly, I laugh alot–life is too serious to be taken too seriously….